Ransomware is relentless, and attacks that can devastate your business are on the rise
It’s important to ensure you’re protected so you can avoid the business disruption and damage to your reputation that comes from a ransomware attack, and the direct impact to your bottom line. Ensuring the best protection when you have time, budget and other resource constraints, can feel like an insurmountable challenge. It’s also difficult to understand how and where ransomware, a rapidly evolving threat, is most likely to attack.
- Protect your organisation from Ransomware
- Leverage automated back-up and restore processes
- Apply software patches as soon as they become available
- Educate employees on prevention of email phishing
- Limit access to business critical information
- Bolster your security posture with layered ransomware protection
Trend Micro detected 99 percent of ransomware threats in email messages or web links. That still leaves 1 percent that could make it through to your endpoint. Trend Micro Worry-Free Services Advanced delivers specific capabilities that minimise the risk of ransomware to your endpoints, including:
Behaviour monitoring for suspicious behaviour associated with ransomware, such as the rapid encryption of multiple files, so that the encryption process can be automatically stopped and the endpoint isolated, before ransomware can spread and cause more damage to your data
Real-time web reputation to determine if a URL is a known delivery vehicle for ransomware
Worry-Free Services Advanced provides cloud-based endpoint and email protection, and delivers enterprise-grade security designed specifically for your small and medium businesses, so you can:
- Focus on your business, not your security infrastructure – as a cloud-based service your security is automatically kept up to date, and there is nothing to manage on-premises.
- Enforce your security policy to employees anywhere – even at branch offices and in their homes.
- Enjoy affordable pricing with annual subscription billing.
When ransomware infects your business, it can access whatever data a compromised user in your business can access. It can consume several man hours as you try to recover lost files through email threads, with little hope of recovery.
As ransomware evolves, businesses need to keep up with the threat. Partner with Trend Micro and get solutions that prevent and mitigate the damages caused by this potentially devastating threat.
View our Worry-Free pricing here: Connexus Worry Free Services
Get in touch today and speak to an account manager on: 01453 827700